Who are we?
Welcome to our MODILAC website, published by SODILAC (https://www.modilac.com).
This section is dedicated to our Privacy Protection Policy.
It provides you with more information concerning the source and use of browsing information processed when you consult our website and your rights.
Therefore this policy is important to you, insofar as you want to have a positive confident experience of our services, and for us, since we want to answer any questions you have about your browsing experience on our website as precisely and comprehensively as possible and take your wishes into consideration.
Depending on the services to which you subscribe, you may be asked to provide personal data, some of which is compulsory and some optional.
All the forms present on this website specify whether data is compulsory or optional. The information collected is computerised for the requirements and purposes indicated in the forms.
In accordance with the French data protection law of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, oppose and delete any personal data that you may have supplied by completing the forms on the Website. You may exercise this right by contacting the Modilac consumer service department at the following address: email@example.com
Persons having requested the deletion of data concerning them cannot expect to have access to all the services or offers proposed when these data are required to process their requests.
The information collected is intended for use by Sodilac, the Group to which it belongs and its partners.
When you visit our website, information concerning the browsing activities of your device (PC, tablet, smartphone, etc.) on our website is liable to be stored in files called “Cookies” installed on your device, depending on the choices you expressed concerning Cookies and that you may modify at any time.
WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF THE COOKIES EMITTED ON THIS WEBSITE?
Only the emitters of cookies are liable to read or modify the information contained in these files.
Cookies are liable to be included in our website’s advertising spaces. These advertising spaces display advertising content emitted by advertisers on your device. These spaces help fund the content and services that we make available to you.
The cookies we emit on our website
When you visit our website, depending on your choices, we may install various cookies on your device allowing us to recognise your device’s browser throughout the period of validity of the cookie concerned. The Cookies that we emit are used for the purposes described below, depending on your choices, based on your browser software’s settings at the time of your visit to our website.
The cookies we emit enable us to:
• compile statistics and volumes of traffic and usage patterns of the various site
components (sections and content visited, paths) and to enhance the value and
usability of the services available on the Website;
• adapt the presentation of the Website in line with your device display preferences (your language, display resolution, operating system, etc.) during visits to the Website, depending on the hardware and software used for viewing or reading available to the device;
• store information concerning a form you have completed on our website (subscription or member’s space access);
• give you access to restricted and personal areas on our website, such as the member’s space, using login IDs or data that you may have previously given us;
• implement security measures, for example when you are asked to log into the member’s space again after a certain amount of time.
The cookies emitted on our website by third parties:
The advertising spaces on our website are liable to be used by third parties (e.g. external advertising space brokers) and, if applicable, contain cookies emitted by one of these parties. If applicable, cookies emitted by such third parties, are used, throughout their validity period, to:
• count the total number of advertisements displayed by them through our advertising spaces, to identify these advertisements, their respective number of views, the number of users who clicked on each advertisement and, where appropriate, the subsequent actions taken by users on these pages that these advertisements lead to, in order to calculate the amounts owed to the players in the advertising chain (advertiser, advertising agencies, advertising space brokers, broadcast websites/media) and to generate statistics;
• adapt the advertising spaces they use to your device’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.), depending on the viewing or reading hardware and software available to your device;
• adapt the advertising content displayed on your device via our advertising spaces on the basis of your browsing activities on our website.
• adapt the advertising content displayed on your device via our advertising spaces on the basis of your device’s previous or subsequent browsing activities on the websites of third parties on which the advertising space broker also emits Cookies, on condition that these Cookies have been stored on your device in accordance with your choices with respect to this broker;
• adapt the advertising content displayed on your device via our advertising spaces on the basis of the location data (longitude and latitude) transmitted by your device with your prior agreement;
• adapt the advertising content displayed on your device via our advertising spaces on the basis of the personal data that you may have supplied to this advertising space broker.
YOUR CHOICES CONCERNING COOKIES
You have several options for managing cookies.
You may choose to express or change your cookie preferences at any time, as described below.
You may configure your browsing software settings so that cookies are stored in your device or, conversely, blocked, either systematically or depending on the emitter. You may also configure your browsing software settings so that you are asked whether you want to accept or block cookies on a case-by-case basis before a cookie is stored on your device. For more information, consult the section on “How to set your cookie preferences, depending on your browser”, presented below.
(a) Accepting cookies
The storage of a cookie is mainly dependent on the wishes of the device’s user, that may be expressed or modified at any time, free of charge, via the choices offered by his/her browsing software.
If you have accepted the storage of cookies in your device’s browsing software, the cookies incorporated in the pages and content that you have consulted may be temporarily stored in a dedicated space of your device. These can only be read by their emitter.
(b) Blocking cookies
If you refuse to accept cookies on your device, or if those stored are removed, you can no longer benefit from a number of features that are nevertheless necessary to navigate certain areas of our Website.
This would be the case, for example, if you tried to access content or services that require you to identify yourself. This would also be the case if we - or our service-providers - were unable to recognise, for technical compatibility reasons, the type of browser used by your device, its language and display settings or the country from which your device appears to be connected to the Internet.
Where appropriate, we accept no liability for consequences related to the degraded operation of the Website's services resulting from the inability to store or read the cookies required for its operation that have been rejected or deleted.
(c) How to set your cookie preferences, depending on your browser
The configuration of each browser is different is different for cookie management and preferences. This is described in your browser’s help menu, which will explain how to modify your preferences with respect to cookies.
• For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies,
• For Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html,
• For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647,
• For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies,
• For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html, etc.
• For "Flash"© Cookies from "Adobe Flash Player"™
"Adobe Flash Player"™ is a computer application that allows the rapid development of dynamic content using the computer language "Flash". Flash (and similar applications) stores its settings, preferences and the use of this content through a technology similar to cookies. However, "Adobe Flash Player"™ handles this information and your preferences via a different interface to the one provided by your browser.
To the extent that your device is likely to view Flash content developed with the Flash language, we invite you to access your Flash cookie management tools directly from the http://www.adobe.com/fr/ website.